2023-24 Wesleyan Bus Registration
- For the 2023-2024 school year, Wesleyan will again run a morning and afternoon bus service.
Morning bus service will offer routes to Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Duluth/Suwanee, Johns Creek, and Sandy Springs/Buckhead.
Afternoon bus service will offer routes to Brookhaven, Dunwoody, Duluth/Suwanee, Johns Creek, and Sandy Springs/Buckhead.
Important information for the 2023-2024 school year
• Morning pick-up time on Wednesdays - Buses will continue to run at the same time Monday-Friday. Due to a variety of factors, Wesleyan will not run a late Wednesday bus. Students arriving on Wednesdays will join before care either in the lower school (Dozier library) or middle school (DuBose dining hall).
• Half-day departures - Buses will only run on a half-day schedule when all divisions are released for the half-day. Buses will not run an early route on exam days or other half-days that only impact select divisions or grades. For these days when the entire school is not out early, buses will run at 3:00 p.m. only.
• Pick-up/drop-off location flexibility - As in previous years, all bus stop addresses are proposed and could vary up to a 1-mile radius depending on traffic patterns and other factors. Final stop locations will be at the sole discretion of Wesleyan School.
The cost of the bus service will be $700 per student, per semester, per service. Families who sign up will be billed on July 1 for first semester service and on November 1 for the second semester service. Payment will be accepted via Blackbaud Tuition Management. Financial aid is not available for the bus service.
Bus sign up forms are due Friday, April 28. Sign-ups received after April 28 will be subject to a waiting list depending on route availability. If you plan to ride the bus next school year, please make sure you sign up by the deadline. This is a firm deadline used to help the school plan for the number of buses and drivers needed to maintain the route.
To add more than one rider, please press the '+' on the right.
Check all that apply.
- *All bus stop addresses are proposed and could vary up to a 1-mile radius depending on traffic patterns and other factors. Final stop locations will be at the sole discretion of Wesleyan School.
Please review your choices above and press submit when ready. You will be notified if any changes are made that affect your selections.